Types of Industrial Automation Equipment
We design industrial automation equipment for automotive, trucks and handling industries. Our special machines can handle a few pounds up to 50 tons. Even if many of our machines perform a similar function, most of them have specific requirements define by the type of product being conveyed. Common requirements are:
- Vertical lifters and lifters – for products
- Loads from cartons to chassis of vehicles. Styles include screw lifters, two-way lifters and four-way lifters
- Automatic fork transfers – lifting machine that include forks to lift products in and out conveyors, including vehicles
- Rotating machines – machines to turn over products. Sizes up to 10,000lbs. for rotating machines of truck chassis
- Stacking machines for pallets and tires
- Storage and support systems for tools
- All of our products utilize 3D CAD systems design, enabling you to review the machine before it is built.
Whatever is your industrial automation equipment needs, contact Ultimation Industries LLC for a free consultation.