Ball Transfer Tables
Ball transfer tables are ideal where products need to be manually rotated or re-positioned at a work station. They are also used when manually transferring products from one conveyor line to another. See charts for load ratings and dimensions. Conveyor leg supports (optional) are available in various widths and adjustable height ranges.
Features of all Ultimation ball transfer tables:
- 1″ ball casters (see graphics for explanation of dimensions)
- Ball centers: 2″, 3″ and 6
4″ spacing (4″ spacing is most typical and available for online ordering with fast delivery)
- Frame size of 16″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and 40″
- Lengths of 12″, 24″, 36″, 48″ up to 120″
- Frame is 3-1/2″ high x 1-1/2″ flange (standard); lower profile frame height of 2-1/2″ high also available
- Surface finish: Powder coated frame painted in Ultimation Blue; galvanized corrosion resistant rollers. Contact Ultimation for other colors.
- Compatible with Hytrol model BTT35 and BTT25 series ball transfer tables
Optional equipment (not included):
- Stationary (permanent floor supports)
- Guide rails (adjustable channel side guide rails, fixed angle and channel guide rails)
- Less frame (pans with ball transfers only)
Ball transfer table design considerations
Consult the load rating chart to ensure the product is suitable for your application. Weight capacity is dependent on support available.
Ball transfer table safety
- Never stand on or near ball transfer tables!
- Heavy loads may move quickly and continue to accelerate if tables are on an incline
- Be careful when creating systems where moving loads may create pinch points between the load and the rack or conveyor structure
- Contact Ultimation for more design considerations and engineering assistance on +1-586-771-1881