Tire Assembly Machine Manufacturing
We are one of the world’s most experienced tire and wheel assembly companies that manufactures high volume passenger car, light commercial and heavy truck tire mounting and inflation equipment. Our technology includes many patented machines and processes which reflect Ultimation’s deep knowledge of tire mounting techniques and industrial automation equipment.
What is a tire assembly machine:
Our tire conveyor and assembly machine can be described as a single station compact machine and truck tire mount that uses a single station sliding platen to pick up wheel and tire sets and transfer them into its work station for mounting and inflation for passenger cars and light commercial vehicle tires. It can also be used as a two station machine for commercial trucks and tractors.
Tire Assembly Machine Features:
- Smallest footprint to maximize available line side space; also suitable for low volume application
- Cycle time as fast as 15 seconds per assembly for passenger cars and 30 seconds or less for trucks
- Handles tire/wheel diameter in any three consecutive sizes
- Maintenance-friendly design
- Compatible with all TPM systems
- Full data retention / quality assurance record keeping
- Fully automatic and semi-automatic models available
- Gentle assembly using controlled torque eliminates damage to low profile and run-flat tires
Tire Assembly Machine Specifications:
- Free standing or attached main electrical panels with PLC processors
- Inflation pressure +/- 3 psi for cars and +/- 5psi for trucks
Video of a truck machine in action:
“Ultimation’s strongest trait was the ability to complete the installation on time, within budget and with no safety incidents to personal or collateral damage to equipment during the installation. They were instrumental in keeping the crew motivated during the arduous installation and they worked second shift in order to meet SWRMC’s production schedule.
I enjoyed working with the Ultimation installation Crew and am happy to be able to provide this recommendation. I have great respect for Ultimation as a Company and as professionals and am confident that Ultimation will continue to exhibit positive performance in the business Industry.”
“You guys have really delivered for me on this project. I will be sure to include you for any future work that we do.”
“I have worked with Ultimation’s executives from the 1970’s until I retired from GM. I’ve always considered them incredibly knowledgeable in the Tire/wheel and conveyor business.”
“You’re a great team to work with. We really appreciate your good work!”
“We’ve worked through tough times together in the past, and we intend to work through them again. Your support has helped make us highly respected in the industry today.”