Conveyor Guide Rails | 10′ Flow Rail with Side Guides | T4 Style
- Model # UCR-4-10
- Flow rail with built-in side guides
- Turn virtually any surface into a rolling/gliding surface with mini conveyor rail
- Great to use on a pick-up truck and trailer beds!
- Heavy Duty construction – 260 pounds per foot load rating when fully supported
- 12 ga. powder coated steel frames
- Made in the USA by Ultimation Industries, LLC
- Suitable for conveyors and conveyor side guides
- Cut to length and mount to enable pallets and other items to flow smoothly
- Great cost-effective alternative to bed slides or cargo glides!
- Available in various sizes
Conveyor Rail Design Considerations
- Available in 7 different designs in 5′ or 10′ sections
- Used to create simple gravity conveyors or side guides for motorized roller conveyors
- 1-15/16″ diameter wheels
- Suitable for temperatures of -10 to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- See graphic on this page for housing dimensions
- Fully supported load rating is 260 pounds per foot (i.e rollers and bearings loading)
- Flow rail is mounted to a structural surface
- If mounted without full underside supported, the load rating is reduced (see graphic)
Flow Rail Safety
- Never stand on or near flow rack or flow rail track!
- Heavy loads may move quickly and continue to accelerate
- Be careful when creating systems where loads may create pinch points between the load and the rack or conveyor structure
- Contact Ultimation for more design considerations and engineering assistance on +1-586-771-1881
See other available flow rail options here.
Part Number: UCR-4-10, MPN: UIUCR-4-10, GTIN: 00818070021593