Unibilt Enclosed Track | 6′ Conveyor Track | Jervis Webb
Unibilt Enclosed Track by Jervis Webb uses the range of Unibilt components to create light to medium duty conveyor applications. Systems can be hand push (manual), simple motorized circuits, or “power and free” systems where the trolleys can engage and disengage from a moving chain. Ideally suited to finishing facility conveyors, the Unibilt chain system can withstand maximum temperatures up to 450°F with proper lubrication. Webb part number 20200-6 is for 6′ long track sections without welded yokes. Dimensions of the track are shown in the graphics on this page. Note: Webb Unibilt enclosed track is made exclusively by Webb to suit the Unibilt chain system. Use Ultimation end yokes PT# UI72119 (sold separately) to join track ends and to mount track to overhead supports.
Due to the blade width and cut tolerances, the tolerance on individual cut lengths is (+/-) 1/8”. Flaring of the cut ends on one or both ends is normal. This can result in the track opening being up to ¼” wider due to the natural tension in the track. The Webb 20105 trolley (not included) is built to accommodate those variances. If using the track for any other purpose where the flaring of one or both ends would be a concern, we recommend purchasing track sections with pre-welded yokes.
Load limits for Unibilt enclosed track conveyors
Unibilt track systems should always be bolted or welded to appropriately sized steel support structures. Consult a civil engineer as required to calculate support steel requirements. Never bolt or attach Unibilt track to wood support structures.
The safe load limit of a Unibilt track and trolley system is dependent on 3 factors:
- Support steel load capacity
- Conveyor trolley load capacity. For Unibilt system, the maximum load for Unibilt trolley is 250 pounds per trolley. For higher loads, trolleys can be combined with a load bar
- Track load bearing capacity. This is dependent on the support centers that the track is attached by. For the Unbilit track system, these limits are:
- 471 pounds per linear foot when the track is supported on 5′ centers
- 273 pounds per linear foot when the track is supported on 6′ centers
- 115 pounds per linear foot when the track is supported on 8′ centers
- Do not exceed 8′ support centers
- The above values need to include weight of the track, weight of the trolley and any load bar, and the weight of the load carried
See more Jervis Webb Unibilt conveyor components here.
Part Number: 20200-6, MPN: UI20200-6, GTIN: 00818070025454