Powered Roller Conveyor | 24V Motorized Rollers | 24″W x 10’L
This MDR conveyor is a ‘ready to ship’ powered roller MDR conveyor that features individual zones powered by Interroll or Itoh Denki 24V DC motorized conveyor rollers. These motor-driven rollers (MDR’s) allow the product to move along the conveyor one zone at a time. The conveyors are pre-equipped with photo-eye sensors to start and stop the conveyor automatically as required. New! Now includes power supply. Just plug in the conveyor to a 110V outlet and it’s ready to go!
Features and Dimensions of Model #MDR19-21-10:
- Choose from 2 or 3 motorized roller zones on 3 inch or 4.5-inch roller centers
- O-ring style drive belts connecting each roller in the zone to the motor
- 24-inch overall width MDR conveyor (from outside of the frame to outside of frame)
- 21 inches between frames (i.e the widest the product can move along the conveyor)
- 10 ft overall length
- 24V DC motorized rollers
- 1.9-inch diameter
- Itoh Denki HB-510P Driver Cards (PNP output) or Interroll MultiControl (Controls up to 4 motors on each powered roller conveyor)
- Galvanized 1.9″ diameter, 16 Ga. galvanized flo-coat tube rollers
- 115899-GP unground, crimped, greased bearings
- 7/16 inch hex mild steel axle
- Spring retained on one end
- (2) wide grooves to match Itoh Denki and Interroll rollers
- Steel frame 3-1/2″ deep x 1-1/2″ flange x 10 Ga. powder coated steel with bolt-in cross members
- Includes (2) SMS-5 leg supports with adjustable height of 20-26″
- If a different top of roller height is required please request in order notes
- Power supply is included. Specifications of power supply
- 240 watt 24V 10amp 90-305VAC IP65 rated Power Supply
- Output voltage 24V DC
- Output current 10 amps
- IP Rating: IP65
Here’s a blog post on how 24V motorized roller conveyor work to provide more information on how the sensors work.
Why Use Motorized Roller Conveyors?
Itoh Denki and Interroll motorized roller conveyors (known as MDR conveyors) save space by eliminating traditional power transmission components, plus multiple lines can be tiered up to take less vertical space. The quiet operation and space-saving features make the MDR conveyor very versatile. Transportation and zero pressure accumulation are two typical applications of MDR conveyor and with the “Run on Demand” feature, the rollers are off when no product is detected which results in saving energy. These motors are sometimes known as drum motors or roller drive motors, and when used to control zones they are suited for zero pressure accumulation (ZPA) conveying.