COMPANY HISTORY AND KEY EVENTS
- Our first tire processing line supplied in 1990 for Volvo
- Exports began to Nissan in Mexico in 1992, followed by Goodyear (Europe)
- Expanded relationship with GM as preferred supplier – 1998
- Added extension and additional floor space to Roseville, MI facility in 2000
- Acquired in 2011 by Jacqueline Canny, name changed to Ultimation Industries LLC; WBENC certified as women-owned business
- Entered into strategic alliance with Daifuku Webb and expansion to South America in 2012 with major Ford Motor Company contract for overhead conveyor systems
- Diversification to military business with supply of conveyor system to US Navy – 2013
- Recognized in 2013 by Michigan Governor Rick Snyder as one of Michigan’s fastest growing exporters
- Acquired larger facilities and expanded in Roseville, Michigan in 2015
- Expanded light duty conveyor systems range and commenced online “quick ship” e-commerce sales in 2016
- Diversification into indoor vertical farming overhead conveyors and food safe grade systems – 2018
- Expanded with additional nearby Roseville facility space – 2019
- Recognized as one of Metro Detroit’s “Best and Brightest” Places to Work and Finalist for Amazon Small Business of the Year (women-owned) – 2019
BUY CONVEYORS AND PARTS ONLINE NOW.
Our online store is open 24/7. We have 1,000’s of conveyors and parts available at discount prices for fast shipping. Order by 3pm Eastern Time for same day shipping.
“Ultimation’s strongest trait was the ability to complete the installation on time, within budget and with no safety incidents to personal or collateral damage to equipment during the installation. They were instrumental in keeping the crew motivated during the arduous installation and they worked second shift in order to meet SWRMC’s production schedule.
I enjoyed working with the Ultimation installation Crew and am happy to be able to provide this recommendation. I have great respect for Ultimation as a Company and as professionals and am confident that Ultimation will continue to exhibit positive performance in the business Industry.”
“You guys have really delivered for me on this project. I will be sure to include you for any future work that we do.”
“I have worked with Ultimation’s executives from the 1970’s until I retired from GM. I’ve always considered them incredibly knowledgeable in the Tire/wheel and conveyor business.”
“You’re a great team to work with. We really appreciate your good work!”
“We’ve worked through tough times together in the past, and we intend to work through them again. Your support has helped make us highly respected in the industry today.”