We are the Itoh Denki Conveyor Experts
Whether you need a single part or Itoh Denki conveyors for an entire distribution facility we can help you. Ultimation is a leading integrator for Itoh Denki motors, or power mollers as they are sometimes called. We build and sell “plug and play” modular Itoh Denki Conveyors and we have an extensive range of spare parts. Many of these parts are available for same-day shipping.
Itoh Denki conveyors all feature the latest energy efficient technology and their ability to start and stop automatically enables your warehouse to run efficiently and smoothly. Itoh Power Mollers are motorized conveyor rollers that can run on 24V or 230V AC power. They’re safe, fast and easy to install and maintain.
Ultimation is a leading distributor of these systems and one of Itoh Denki’s closest technical and commercial partners. You can order online from our range or motors, motor controllers or ready to run conveyors. If you need help, our sales team are only a phone call away and we answer each call with a live human operator.
Itoh Denki Conveyors can be as simple as a modular 10 foot section with two or three automatic zones up to an entire warehouse. The heart of the system is the roller drive motor. Motors are connected to idler rollers via either belts, pulleys or chain. Sensors detect when products are ready to move, and motor controllers send the signals for the motors to run. It’s easy to implement an Itoh Denki Conveyor application in your warehouse.
The Itoh Denki conveyor product range that Ultimation utilizes includes these popular components and models:
- Ready to run 10′ sections of conveyor complete with motors, sensors, power supply and all other components
- Itoh Denki PM486FE series motorized rollers – the 24V workhorse of the family
- The AC models PM570AU which have special features designed for continuous accumulation systems
- HB510P Drive Cards which are used for motor control
- The CB 016S7 drive cards
- Network ready ib-e03B drive cards
- You can also find Itoh Denki catalogs and CB-016S7 user manuals and others
Many of the relevant Itoh Denki technical materials and manuals can be downloaded as PDF files by clicking on the relevant downloads section on this page.
90 Degree Transfers (F-RAT)
MDR Conveyors move packages or other loads in a straight line. What happens when some items need to move in sideways and others need to continue moving forwards? Itoh Denki’s range of 90 degree transfers are the answer to that problem. The F-RAT (for Right Angle Transfer) is actually 3 MDR conveyors in one. One motor to drive product forward; one motor to lift a section of the conveyor when required; and then a third motor to drive a series of belt to convey products off the conveyors sideways when required. Here’s how those three drive systems are packaged into a small and compact unit:
The Itoh Denki F-RAT 90 degree right angle transfer is fast, reliable and easy to integrate with other Ultimation MDR motorized roller conveyors.
Here’s a summary of some of the important characteristics of the Itoh Denki FRAT series:
- Safe 24V DC operation (important if staff are nearby!)
- Fast — speeds of up to 295 feet per minutes
- Multi-Directional. Can move product in 4 directions (i.e. left, right, straight ahead paths)
- All electric (no complicated pneumatics or valves)
- 110 pounds weight capacity
The F-RAT transfer system enables MDR conveyors to cover all your warehouse conveyor needs!
Itoh Denki Distributors
For the modular Itoh Denki conveyors that Ultimation sells for online sales, the high quality Itoh Denki components are integrated into complete systems. These include all the necessary motors, controllers, sensors, idler rollers, frames and power supply necessary for ready to run conveyor modules.
Why buy Itoh Denki Power Mollers? You’re in good company.
Itoh Denki is named after the founder, Kazuo Itoh. “Denki” in Japanese means “Electric”. Since their inception in 1946, Itoh Denki has been a company built on innovation. In 1988, Mr. Itoh developed the first 24V brushless DC powered roller; the Power Moller 24. When paired with photo eyes, the Power Moller 24V became a run-on-demand powerhouse that was a safer, quieter and more energy efficient alternative for their customers.
Call us. Our staff are ready to help you find the right Itoh Denki Conveyor.
- Ready to buy standard models? Click here to go to our online store. We have many models for sale. Fast shipping is available on some ‘quick ship’ models.
- Call us on 586-771-1881. As a leading conveyor manufacturer, we know all the types of conveyor systems. Our staff will help you with the necessary calculations. This includes load, speed and everything else you need.
- Need help learning about other conveyor types, which types to use and how to specify them? This step by step guide will help.