Chain conveyors are rugged durable conveyors that are used to transport a multitude of products that wouldn’t typically convey on a roller conveyor. Typical products that would be conveyed include wrong way pallets, racks, industrial containers and other products with a sturdy conveying surface.
Why Use Chain Conveyor:
Chain conveyor is powered by a continuous chain and is primarily utilized to transport heavy loads. The chain conveyor is typically a double strand configuration with the load positioned on the chains, however multiple strand configurations are available. This conveyor is generally very easy to install, requires minimal maintenance, and integrates easily in systems with CDLR and transfers. Multiple chain options allow for flexibility in applications as well as environments.
Depending upon the product weight and the product being conveyed, different chain types and tracks are available as well as custom configurations. Capacities typically range from 500 lbs. up to 8,000 lbs for the two strand conveyor.
- Heavy duty welded construction with structural tube chain rails
- UHMW Polyethylene chain tracks provide wear resistance, quiet operation and power reduction
- Steel chain tracks for increase loads
- Padded transfer chains with non-marring pads for glass or painted parts
- Center-mounted drive allows for chain travel to be reversed
- Built to order – modifications easily made