ROSEVILLE, Mich. (Aug. 17, 2022) – Ultimation Industries, LLC was named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the second time, achieving a three-year revenue growth rate of more than 112 percent. Ultimation is the leading direct-to-consumer conveyor manufacturer, specializing in solving productivity challenges with fast-to-deploy solutions. In addition to major automobile manufacturers, Ultimation’ customers include those in the sectors of food processing, vertical farming, heavy equipment, warehousing, fulfillment and delivery.
“Being named to the Inc. 5000 for the second time confirms the effectiveness of our multi-year strategy to expand into e-commerce, innovate for our mainstay automotive customers and develop new products that provide greater material handling efficiency across multiple industries,” said Jacqueline Canny, CEO of Ultimation. “It is an honor to be recognized alongside so many successful and growing U.S. private companies.”
Highlights of some of Ultimation’s recent business successes include:
- Offering “quick ship” standardized components with low price points sold through the Ultimation website and in Amazon stores.
- Landing the contract to design and build the conveyors and material handling system for one of the world’s largest indoor vertical farming facilities.
- Using Industry 4.0 tools such as additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing), for some tooling and fixtures. This gives Ultimation more creative freedom to design parts in-house and will allow the company to create prototypes for customers in hours rather than weeks.
- Introducing new products and technologies for improved productivity, including warehouse robots, Qimarox lifters and Portec conveyors that allow companies of all sizes to transform their facilities into fully integrated warehouses.
- Adding a new warehouse facility in Sterling Heights, Michigan in 2022 to better accommodate e-commerce growth.
The Inc. 5000 national honors cap a recent string of regional business awards recognition. Earlier this year, Ultimation was named a “2022 Michigan 50 Companies to Watch” by Michigan Celebrates Small Business and earned a “2021 Best of MichBusiness” award. The company was also recognized as the leading Jervis Webb Conveyor Systems Integrator.
“The companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 have not only been successful, but have demonstrated resilience amid supply chain woes, labor shortages, and the ongoing impact of COVID-19,” said Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. “The accomplishment of building one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., in light of recent economic roadblocks, cannot be overstated.”
The 2022 Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2018 and 2021. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2018. They had to be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2021.
“We’re always looking to improve as that’s how we continue to grow,” said Canny. “At any given time, we’re working on new products, and also investing in tooling or new processes to produce our existing products more efficiently. Our vision is to become the ‘Ultimate in Automation.’”
For more information about Ultimation Industries, visit https://www.ultimationinc.com.
Ultimation Industries, LLC is the leading direct-to-consumer conveyor manufacturer serving the automotive, food processing, vertical farming, heavy equipment, warehousing, fulfillment and delivery industries. The company offers a line of proprietary automation systems and is also the largest integrator of Jervis Webb Conveyor Systems. Ultimation’s e-commerce channel sells Ultimation, Interroll, Itoh Denki, Jervis Webb, and a wide range of other conveyor equipment. Ultimation was recognized in 2020 and 2022 as one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in America. Ultimation was also named a 2022 Michigan 50 Companies to Watch by Michigan Celebrates Small Business. Visit https://www.ultimationinc.com/ for the latest product information and news about Ultimation.
For further information please contact:
Nancy Sarpolis / email@example.com / 248-219-5651