STEM College Students – Earn a scholarship!
Each year Ultimation Industries, LLC awards a scholarship to students enrolled in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) programs in accredited undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarship is a merit based award of $1,500 per year for the most innovative idea in a material handling area selected each year by the company. Two additional scholarships of $500 and $250 are awarded to the runners up.
2020 Scholarship Focus Area
The 2020 scholarships will be awarded to students that can demonstrate innovative ideas and systems for the use of motorized roller conveyors with 24V DC motors. You can consider systems which use both gravity roller conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Submissions may be in both written and graphic form.
- Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in accredited U.S. colleges or universities only
- You must be enrolled in and majoring in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Match) discipline
- Students must be high school graduates and may be asked to provide transcripts and proof of high school diploma
- Students must be U.S. Citizens or permanent residents of the United States and may be asked to provide proof of residence
- The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students. High School students are not eligible
- Employees and children of employees of Ultimation Industries, LLC are not eligible to win
Deadline and Award Process
All entries must be received by December 15, 2020. Winners will be notified by January 11, 2021. The winners will be selected based on the quality of the submission in relation to the scholarship focus area. The panel selecting the winner is comprised of employees of Ultimation Industries, LLC. All materials submitted become the property of Ultimation Industries, LLC. Our committee reserves the right to verify the accuracy of any information received or obtained related to the applicant.
Are you located outside the USA?
Stop. Do not submit an application. Unfortunately you will not be considered.