10′ Galvanized Conveyor Rail | Staggered Steel Wheels
- Flow rail model #ULT-FR-GALV-10-40
- Turn virtually any surface into a rolling/gliding surface for light to heavy loads
- Great to use on a pick-up truck and trailer beds!
- Heavy Duty galvanized construction – 200 pounds per foot load rating when fully supported
- This 10 foot section can support 2,000 pounds for an evenly distributed load
- Made in the USA by Ultimation Industries, LLC
- Suitable for conveyors and conveyor side guides
- Cut to length and mount to enable pallets and other items to flow smoothly
- Great cost-effective alternative to bed slides or cargo glides!
- Available in various sizes
- 4 wheels per foot; total of 40 skatewheels for this 10 foot section
Ultimation Flow Rail Design Considerations
- Available in 5′ or 10′ sections
- Heavy duty galvanized steel
- Used to create simple gravity conveyors or side guides for motorized roller conveyors
- 1-15/16″ diameter wheels with an offset of 3″ centers on each side
- Suitable for temperatures of -10 to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Housing is 2-3/4″ side to side and 2″ high
- 2-1/2″ top of roller height from mounted surface
- Fully supported load rating is 200 pounds per foot (i.e rollers and bearings loading)
- Flow rail is mounted to a structural surface
- If mounted without full underside supported, the load rating is reduced
Flow Rail Safety
- Never stand on or near flow rack or flow rail track!
- Heavy loads may move quickly and continue to accelerate
- Be careful when creating systems where loads may create pinch points between the load and the rack or conveyor structure
- Contact Ultimation for more design considerations and engineering assistance on +1-586-771-1881
See other available flow rail options here.
Part Number: ULT-FR-GALV-10-40, MPN: UIULT-FR-GALV-10-40, GTIN: 00818070021555