10′ Skate Wheel Conveyor Rail | Staggered Plastic Wheels
Quickly build your own flow rack conveyor system. Available in 10′ and 5′ sections, this conveyor plastic skate wheel flow rail system uses rollers set on 6″ centers in a staggered pattern on each side to smoothly convey pallets, cartons or parts of nearly any type.
- Flow rail model #ULT-FRP-GALV-10S
- Heavy Duty galvanized construction – 200 pounds per foot load rating when fully supported
- 4 wheels per foot; total of 40 plastic skate wheels for this 10 foot section
- Wheel specifications:
- 1-15/16″ (49.0 mm) Diameter
- 5/16″ (8.5 mm) Bore
- 15/16″ (23.5 mm) Bore Length
- 5/8″ (16 mm) Face Width
- 5/32″ (3.97 mm) Diameter Balls, Stainless Steel Material (7 total)
- Wheel material: Acetal Plastic
- Wheel capacity: 55 lbs.
- This 10 foot section can support 2,000 pounds for an evenly distributed load
- Turn virtually any surface into a rolling/gliding surface for light to heavy loads
- Great to use on a pick-up truck and trailer beds!
- Suitable for conveyors and conveyor side guides
- Great cost-effective alternative to bed slides or cargo glides!
- Made in the USA by Ultimation Industries, LLC
Flow Rail Design Considerations
- Available in 5′ or 10′ sections
- Heavy duty galvanized steel
- Plastic skate wheels
- Used to create simple gravity conveyors or side guides for motorized roller conveyors
- 1-15/16″ diameter wheels
- Housing is 2-3/4″ side to side and 2″ high
- 2-1/2″ top of roller height from mounted surface
- Fully supported load rating is 200 pounds per foot (i.e. rollers and bearings loading)
- Flow rail is mounted to a structural surface
- If mounted without full underside supported, the load rating is reduced
Flow Rail Safety
- Never stand on or near flow rack or flow rail track!
- Heavy loads may move quickly and continue to accelerate
- Be careful when creating systems where loads may create pinch points between the load and the rack or conveyor structure
- Contact Ultimation for more design considerations and engineering assistance on +1-586-771-1881
See other available flow rail options here.
Part Number: ULT-FRP-GALV-10S, MPN: UIULT-FRP-GALV-10S, GTIN: 00818070025027