Polyurethane Roller with Bracket | 10″ Between Frame | 1.5″ Dia.
The Ultimation polyurethane-coated roller with bracket set is an affordable solution to expand your workspace! Create a roller conveyor, woodworking infeed/outfeed roller stand, or other workspaces. Durable, 100-pound capacity. The conveyor roller is spring-loaded on one end and is removable from the bracket. Includes pre-installed polyurethane roller cover for gripping of product. Polyurethane sleeves can be used in the temperature range of -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C).
- 1.5″ galvanized roller
- 2-hole steel mounting bracket
- (3) mounting holes
- 16 Ga. Galvanized Steel Tube
- 10″ Between Frame
- Crimped, oiled bearings
- 1/4″ diameter mild steel axle, 11″ long
- Spring retained on one end
- Includes polyurethane cover .062″ thick
- Polyurethane covers are temperature rated for operation within -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C)
- Overall height from the bottom of the bracket to the top of the roller is 2.75″
- 100-pound max. load capacity
- Weight: 1.65 pounds
To see more conveyor rollers and roller bracket sizes we stock, please click here.
Part Number: 150R-10-BR-PU, MPN: UI150R-10-BR-PU, GTIN: 00818070022552