Conveyor Roller 1.9″ Diameter | Galvanized Steel Replacement Roller | 18″ BF
Discount conveyor roller replacements for gravity conveyors from Ultimation, Hytrol and Ashland.
- 1.9″ overall diameter
- 16 Ga. galvanized steel tube
- 18″ between frames to suit 21″ overall width gravity conveyors
- Crimped, greased bearings
- 7/16″ Hex mild steel axle, 19-1/4″ long
- Spring retained on one end
- 268 pounds total load capacity per roller
- Weight 3.143 pounds per roller
- Lead time is approximately 5-6 business days after receipt of order
Our staff are happy to assist you in analyzing and configuring the conveyor rollers you need
Gravity conveyors are one of the most cost effective and versatile product lines available. These conveyors are excellent for both permanent and temporary conveyor lines often found in warehouses, shipping departments and assembly areas. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Gravity roller conveyor can support heavier loads the skatewheel type conveyors. Ultimation gravity conveyors are available in lengths of 5′ and 10′ and widths of 12″, 15″ 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and wider. Roller centers are 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers. Frames are steel or aluminum. Roller diameters are 1-3/8″, 1.9″, 2.5″ (heavy duty) or 3.5″ (extreme duty).
To see more conveyor roller sizes available, click here.
Part Number: RS19G-18-ROLLER, MPN: UIULT-FR-GALV-10-40, GTIN: 00818070023870