Polyurethane Coated Roller with Bracket | 15″ Between Frame | 1.9″ Dia.
The Ultimation polyurethane-coated roller with bracket set is an affordable solution to expand your workspace! Create a roller conveyor, woodworking infeed/outfeed roller stand, or other workspaces. Durable, 250-pound capacity. The conveyor roller is spring-loaded on one end and is removable from the bracket. Includes pre-installed polyurethane roller cover for gripping of product. Polyurethane sleeves can be used in the temperature range of -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C).
- 1.9″ galvanized roller included
- 2-hole steel mounting bracket, 15/32″ for 7/16″ axle
- (3) mounting holes, 13/32″ opening for 3/8″ screws or bolts
- 16 Ga. Galvanized Steel Tube
- 15″ Between Frame
- 14-1/2″ tube length (rolling surface)
- Crimped, oiled bearings
- 7/16″ hex mild steel axle, 16-1/2″ long
- Spring retained on one end
- Includes polyurethane cover .062″ thick
- Polyurethane covers are temperature rated for operation within -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C)
- Overall height from the bottom of the bracket to the top of the roller is 3.915″
- 250-pound max. load capacity
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Hardware not included
To see more conveyor rollers and roller bracket sizes we stock, please click here.
Part Number: 190R-15-BR-UR, MPN: UI190R-15-BR-UR, GTIN: 00818070021333