Gravity Conveyor Replacement Roller | 1.9″ Dia. Galvanized Steel Conveyor Roller | 21″ BF
Gravity conveyor replacement roller for Ultimation, Hytrol, and Ashland. This SKU USRS19G-21-roller features:
- 1.9″ overall diameter
- 16 Ga. galvanized steel tube
- 21″ between frames to suit 24″ overall width gravity conveyors
- 20-1/2″ tube length (rolling surface)
- Crimped, greased bearings
- 7/16″ Hex mild steel axle, 22-1/2″ long
- Spring retained on one end
- 267 pounds total load capacity per roller
- Weight 3.7 pounds per roller
Our staff are happy to assist you in analyzing and configuring the gravity conveyor replacement roller units that you need
Gravity conveyors are one of the most cost-effective and versatile product lines available. These conveyors are excellent for both permanent and temporary conveyor lines often found in warehouses, shipping departments and assembly areas. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Gravity roller conveyors can support heavier loads the skate wheel type, conveyors. Ultimation gravity conveyors are available in lengths of 5′ and 10′ and widths of 12″, 15″ 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and wider. Roller centers are 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers. Frames are steel or aluminum. Roller diameters are 1-3/8″, 1.9″, 2.5″ (heavy duty) or 3.5″ (extreme duty).
To see more conveyor roller sizes we stock click here.
Part Number: USRS19G-21-roller, MPN: UIUSRS19G-21-roller, GTIN: 00818070024150