Roller Conveyor with Covers | 12″ Wide x 3′ Long | 4.5″ Roller Centers
An Ultimation gravity conveyor section includes the conveyor frame as well as rollers. This model features galvanized steel rollers with pre-fitted polyurethane roller covers. Polyurethane sleeves can be used in the temperature range of -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C). Gravity conveyors are considered one of the most cost-effective and versatile product lines on the market. These conveyor systems are excellent for both temporary and permanent conveyor lines after found in assembly areas, shipping departments, warehouses, and more. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Gravity roller conveyors can support heavier loads than alternative skate wheel type conveyors.
Ultimation roller conveyor is available in lengths of 5′, 8′, and 10′ and widths of 12″, 15″ 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and wider. Roller centers are 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers. Frames are steel or aluminum. Roller diameters are 1.5″, 1.9″, 2.5″ (heavy duty) or 3.5″ (extreme duty). However, note that for shipping to residential addresses, loads over 8′ long require special shipping arrangements. Above all, these compact width roller conveyor systems are ideal for a multitude of applications. Therefore they are widely used in light industrial conveyor systems, pickup truck bed slides and more!
Features and Dimensions
- 12” overall width (from outside of frame to outside of frame), 10” between frames
- 3’ Overall length with 1.5” diameter steel rollers fabricated from galvanized steel with polyurethane covers. Legs sold separately (different sizes available)
- Roller centers of 4.5” between rollers (other spacing options available). Steel frame 2-1/2” deep x 1” flange, 12ga. powder-coated steel
- Paint color: Ultimation Blue (other colors are available but may have longer lead times
- Polyurethane covers on rollers reduce application noise, increase grip between product and roller, and extend the life of rollers by reducing wear and tear
- Total conveyor weight: 33 pounds
Load and Environmental Ratings
- Maximum load per roller: 50 pounds
- Maximum load per foot (without additional center supports): 260 pounds
- These conveyors are designed for operations indoors, however with galvanized rollers and powder coated steel frames they are able to survive harsh outdoor conditions well
- Bearings are “lubricated for life” – no oiling or greasing required
- Polyurethane covers are temperature rated for operation within -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C)
How to Choose and Configure the Right Gravity Roller Conveyor
- Firstly, choose the gravity conveyor width you need based on the product dimensions. Allow 1″ each side. consider wider widths or fixed or adjustable side guides (optional) if the product may move sideways on the conveyor as it moves
- Next, decide on the length you need. Lengths of 5′, 8′, 10′ and curves can easily be joined together to achieve the layout required.
- Check the load rating table which shows the load capacity of each roller
- Decide on support centers. Support must be provided either at 5′, 8′, or 10′ intervals for all loads.
- Review the tables showing maximum “live” (moving) loads per foot that the roller conveyor frame is suitable for – remember to count the maximum number of products on the conveyor at once
- Finally, make sure the product will move smoothly along the rollers and not get stuck between rollers. Choose the roller center distance (1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers) so that the product is always gliding on at least 3 rollers at the same time (more if the product is uneven on the lower surface)
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for a full catalog and more information. You can also learn more about different conveyor types here.
- Compare with prices for cheap used gravity roller conveyor and then buy new from Ultimation for the same price
Most importantly, Our staff are happy to assist you in analyzing the gravity roller conveyor you need
Optional Equipment (not included)
- Stationary floor support legs. Click here to see the range of floor supports available.
- Portable tripod supports
- Portable T-stand carriages
- Butt couplings
- Guide rails – Adjustable channel guide rails, fixed angle and channel guide rails for roller conveyor
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for catalogs and more information
Note: Some product images show other models and/or optional additional equipment such as leg supports which are sold separately. Check specifications of this model before ordering
SKU: URS14G12-4.5-3U, MPN: UIURS14G12-4.5-3U, GTIN: 00818070024662