Light-Duty Gravity Conveyor with Legs | 24″W x 3’L | 1.5″ Rollers | 4.5″ Centers
A gravity conveyor set includes the conveyor frame, rollers as well as two stationary support legs. Gravity conveyors are one of the most cost-effective and versatile product lines available. These conveyors are excellent for both permanent and temporary conveyor lines often found in warehouses, shipping departments and assembly areas. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Gravity roller conveyor can support heavier loads the skate wheel type, conveyors. Ultimation gravity conveyors are available in lengths of 5′, 8′, and 10′ and widths of 12″, 15″ 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and wider. Roller centers are 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers. Frames are steel or aluminum. Roller diameters are 1.5″, 1.9″, 2.5″ (heavy duty) or 3.5″ (extreme duty). Note that for shipping to residential addresses, loads over 8′ long require special shipping arrangements.
Features and Dimensions of Model #URS14G24-4.5-3-SET:
- Complete gravity conveyor set with frame, rollers, and two legs
- 24″ Overall width (from outside of the frame to the outside of frame)
- 22″ between frames (i.e the widest product than can move along the conveyor)
- 3′ Overall length
- Galvanized 1.5″ diameter steel rollers
- Roller centers of 4.5″ between rollers. Frames are lasered to accept roller centers of 3″, 4-1/2″, and 6″; additional rollers can be purchased here.
- Adjustable height legs are included. This adjusts the working level at the top of the rollers from 23″ to 38-1/4″ height. The legs can also pivot so that one end of the conveyor is higher than the other
- Steel frame 2-1/2″ deep x 1″ flange x 12 ga. powder-coated steel
- Paint color: Ultimation blue (other colors available with a longer lead time)
- Total weight of this conveyor: 55 pounds
- Maximum load per roller: 35 pounds
- Maximum load per foot (without additional center supports): 70 pounds
How to choose and Configure the Right Gravity Conveyor
- Choose the gravity conveyor width you need based on the product dimensions. Allow 1″ each side. consider wider widths or fixed or adjustable side guides (optional) if the product may move sideways on the conveyor as it moves
- Decide on the length you need. Lengths of 5′, 8′, 10′, and curves can easily be joined together to achieve the layout required.
- Check the load rating table which shows the load capacity of each roller
- Decide on support centers. Support must be provided either at 5′, 8′, or 10′ intervals for all loads.
- Review the tables showing maximum “live” (moving) loads per foot that the conveyor frame is suitable for — remember to count the maximum number of products on the conveyor at once
- Make sure the product will move smoothly along the rollers and not get stuck between rollers. Choose the roller center distance (1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers) so that the product is always gliding on at least 3 rollers at the same time (more if the product is uneven on the lower surface)
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for a full catalog and more information. You can also learn more about different conveyor types here.
Our staff are happy to assist you in analyzing the gravity co