Gravity Conveyor Set with Poly-Coated Rollers | 18″ Wide by 5′ Long | Legs Included
A gravity conveyor set with legs includes the conveyor frame, rollers, and two support leg sets. Gravity conveyors are one of the most cost effective and versatile product lines available. These conveyors are excellent for both permanent and temporary conveyor lines often found in warehouses, shipping departments and assembly areas. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Gravity roller conveyor can support heavier loads the skatewheel type conveyors. Ultimation gravity conveyors are available in lengths of 5′ and 10′ and widths of 12″, 15″ 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and wider. Roller centers are 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers. Frames are steel or aluminum. Roller diameters are 2-1/4″, 1.9″, 2.5″ (heavy duty) or 3.5″ (extreme duty). Note that for shipping to residential addresses, loads over 8′ long require special shipping arrangements.
Features and Dimensions of Model #URS19G-18-6-5U-Set:
- Overall width: 18″
- Between frame: 15″ (rolling surface)
- Overall length: 5′
- Galvanized 1.9″ diameter steel rollers with .125” polyurethane covers, 16 ga. wall thickness
- Polyurethane covers on rollers reduce application noise, increase grip between product and roller, and extend the life of rollers by reducing wear and tear
- Roller centers of 6″ between rollers. Frames are lasered to accept roller centers of 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ additional rollers can be purchased here.
- Steel frame 3-1/2″ deep x 1-1/2″ flange x 10 ga. powder coated steel with bolt-in cross members
- Paint color: Ultimation blue (other colors available with longer lead time)
- Couplings: Butt type for bolting sections together
- Total weight of this conveyor: 99 pounds
- Compatible with Hytrol 19GSR series
- Two adjustable height legs included: Adjustable from 18-1/4” to 24-1/4” top of leg (USMS-5), 22-1/16” to 28-1/16” top of roller. Contact Ultimation if you need legs of any other height (from 2″ to 103″ height available)
- Maximum load per roller: 265 pounds
- Maximum load per foot (without additional center supports): 660 pounds
How to choose and configure the right gravity conveyor:
- Choose the gravity conveyor width you need based on the product dimensions. Allow 1″ each side. consider wider widths or fixed or adjustable side guides (optional) if the product may move sideways on the conveyor as it moves
- Decide on the length you need. Lengths of 5′, 10′ and curves can easily be joined together to achieve the layout required.
- Check the load rating table which shows the load capacity of each roller
- Decide on support centers. Support must be provided either at 5′ or 10′ intervals for all loads.
- Review the tables showing maximum “live” (moving) loads per foot that the conveyor frame is suitable for – remember to count the maximum number of products on the conveyor at once
- Make sure the product will move smoothly along the rollers and not get stuck between rollers. Choose the roller center distance (1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ or 6″ between rollers) so that the product is always gliding on at least 3 rollers at the same time (more if the product is uneven on the lower surface)
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for a full catalog and more information
Our staff are happy to assist you in analyzing the gravity conveyor you need
Optional equipment (not included):
- Guide rails – adjustable channel guide rails, fixed angle, and channel guide rails
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for catalogs and more information
Note: Some product images show optional additional equipment which are sold separately
Part Number: URS19G-18-6-5U-Set, MPN: UIURS19G-18-6-5U-Set, GTIN: 00818070024747