Ultimation’s 4 inch Caster with brake and swivel will help you keep things on the move. These 4-inch casters are the perfect solution to move conveyors, carts, and trolleys. The rugged commercial duty wheels are used on all surfaces. Their heavy-duty plate mount casters are resistant to dirt, grease, and oil. They move smoothly on all types of surfaces. Our casters have absorbing thermoplastic rubber (TPR) wheels to handle industrial and warehouse needs, but can also be used on many other things. They don’t just look strong, they are strong!
Features and Dimensions of this Model CBS-4:
- 4″ caster with brake and swivel
- 4″ diameter wheel
- 300-pound load rating per wheel
- Zinc plated heavy-duty steel body
- Multi-directional caster operation for full 360-degree rotation
- The foot-operated brake can be set at any angle
- The large brake operating lever can be foot-operated to set and foot-operated to release
- Impact-absorbing outer TPR rubber tire on caster wheel absorbs bumps
- Non-marking tire suitable for cleanroom environments
- No hardware is included, so make sure you select the best option for your use
- Smooth-rolling bearings
- Plate mount caster style with heavy-duty large mounting plate with 4 holes
- Weight of caster: 2 pounds
How to use and install the 4-inch caster with brake
These non-marking plate mount casters are lightweight and simple to attach. They’re durable, offer quiet mobility, and have a large weight capacity of 300 pounds each. Use these easy roll caster wheels to move around your conveyor with ease. The rubber wheels glide making it easy to get around. When using plate mount casters for heavy-duty items, consider these caster safety tips:
- All 4 mounting holes should be connected and secured tightly. Always use all 4 mounting holes.
- Multi-directional casters enable smooth rolling. Always remember to apply the brake on each caster on all corners of the load.
- Industrial casters should have a diameter appropriate for the load. Use 4-inch casters for loads up to 38 inches high.
- Ultimation also offers caster units. They include mounting plates and knee braces to mount the casters to the conveyor’s legs. You can buy conveyor caster sets here.
- Use on level floors and slight declines of less than 3 degrees.
- Casters for machinery should always be rated with a safety factor of 1.25 or more.
- For home handyman projects, this article on selecting and installing casters may be useful.
- Multi-directional casters enable motion in all directions. Remember to lock the brakes.
- Ultimation heavy-duty swivel casters will accept a lot of abuse. But always immediately replace any caster that is damaged.
Part Number: CBS-4 MPN: UICBS-4 GTIN: 00818070021432