Urethane Roller Covers | 1.9″ Dia. | .062″ x 21″ BF
The .062 standard duty conveyor urethane roller covers for 1.9″ diameter rollers dramatically reduce noise levels and help to cushion delicate product surfaces. Polyurethane covers also significantly reduce scratching and other damage that can be caused by bare metal rollers. Polyurethane roller covers come in 15″, 21″, and 5′ lengths (+/- .25″), and cut easily to the roller length you require. Polyurethane sleeves can be used in the temperature range of -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C). (Cover only. Conveyor roller not included).
Gravity conveyor polyurethane roller cover features and usage:
- .062″ (standard duty) wall thickness
- Fits 1.9″ diameter conveyor rollers
- Cut to size for 21″ BF conveyor rollers
- Traction for inclines
- Food transfer lines
- Drops and chutes
- Bumper and impact zones
- Reduce scratching and marring
- Reduces noise and vibration
- High protection for delicate surfaces
- Anti-marking properties
- Prevent product slippage
- Standard safety orange
- We also offer Polyurethane roller covers for 1.4″ Dia. rollers
- For high corrosive areas, we also offer Vinyl / PVC conveyor roller sleeves for chemical resistance.
- For a harder /non-flexible / slicker roller cover, we also offer UHMW conveyor roller sleeves.
- Durometer: 86A
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 4800 psi
- Processing Conditions, Extrusion: 360 – 400° F
- Temperature Rating: -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C)
The inside dimensions of the Polyurethane slip on roller cover are slightly smaller than the outside dimension of the metal roller to provide a tight fit. Using a sleeve installation air gun tool the roller cover pushes on the metal roller for a tight fit. Always use personal protective equipment including items such as gloves, safety glasses, and ear plugs.
Part Number: UPOLY19-062-21, MPN: UIUPOLY19-062-21, GTIN: 00818070023825