PM486FE Itoh Denki Motorized Roller | 1.9″ Dia. | 15″ BF
Itoh Denki Motorized conveyor rollers provide a safe and energy efficient alternative to conveyors traditionally powered by large electric motors. They reduce noise levels in facilities and only operate when needed (Run-On-Demand), thus reducing your facility’s energy costs by eliminating empty conveyors that are running continuously. Ultimation is a leading Itoh Denki Distributor and we carry many of the more common motor sizes and all accessories in stock for immediate shipping.
Motorized Conveyor Roller. 1.9” Dia./48.6 mm, 7/16 non-threaded hex shaft each end, 2 grooves, 300mm/11.8” cable length with 9-pin JST connector, ABEC 1 bearings, zinc plated carbon steel tube, Tube length: 366mm (for 15″ BF Conveyors).
(Note: mounting bracket required on cable end shaft extension to secure shaft)
24v Brushless DC type, standard torque, 4.0 amps starting current / 2.8 amps rated current, Speed: 25-196 fpm approx by setting on Itoh CB series control card and 50-180 fpm approx. by setting on Itoh HB series control card (Note: operating speed is load dependent)
Ultimation Industries is a leading Itoh Denki Distributor and we have application engineers to assist you. For more information on the Motorized Conveyor Rollers used in a motorized roller conveyor and motorized roller technology in general, please visit http://itohdenki.com/
- Motor Series: PM486FE-60-D-024-P2-KF
- Strong motor torque
- Speed code: 60 meters per minute
- Speed range: 24-196 FPM
- Long motor life
- Class E insulation
- Dynamic brake
- Highly durable gear and structure
- LED signal for self diagnosis of failure
- Continuous or intermittent duty
- Transport product up to 200 pounds
- 7/16″ plain hex shaft (also available with threaded hex/wrench shoulder – JQ)
- Utilizes CB-002N, CB-016S4 or CB-016S7, CBM-105FN/P Driver Card, ZPA hybrid card, HB-510, 2 Zone Hybrid Driver Card HB-604BP/N, or 2 Zone Controller IB-E03B (specify NPN or PNP output)
- Available options: lagging, low temp, brake, waterproof, VG endcap (Poly V)
- Roller requires one MBB-071 (hex flat up) or MBB-081 (hex point up) mounting bracket
- JQ shaft requires toothed lock washer and nut; JQ shaft not available in waterproof
- Brushless DC motor provides long life
- 7/16″ hex (plain) shaft standard
- ABEC 1 bearings
- DOM, zinc plated, carbon steel tube
- One shaft mounting, cable end
- Dynamic brake
- Transport product up to 200lbs
Other Sizes and Components Available:
Between frame lengths available from 15″ to 30″. For more Itoh Denki components, check out our online store.
For assistance in power roller selection, feel free to use Itoh Denki Japan’s Power Moller Selection Tool here. Order today from the leading Itoh Denki Distributor.
Note: not all rollers are available in the United States, some are only available in Japan.
Part Number: PM486FE-60-366-D-024-P2-KF, MPN: UIPM486FE-60-366-D-024-P2-KF, GTIN: 00818070020466