Industrial Grade 1/2 Ton I-Beam trolley
Make moving heavy loads, easy with Ultimation’s 10705, 1/2-ton capacity beam trolley! This beam trolley is adjustable to fit standard I-beam tracks and is made of industrial grade cast iron. Ultimation’s overhead conveyor trolley is designed for use in large industrial settings to small garage applications. Side guide rollers are standard on this hoist trolley, meaning it will roll smoothly and can negotiate curves. The trolley also has a built-in safety lug and bumper guards to increase user safety and extend the life of the trolley.
10705 Push Trolley Specifications
- Suits 3”, 4″, and 6” tall I-Beams
- Body material: cast iron
- 3″ Dia. wheels
- Load-carrying hook plate attachment
- 1,000-pound maximum working load
- Adjustable to fit various flange widths
- 4-wheels are designed to traverse straight or curved track
- Safety lug to protect against dropping
- Compatible flange widths: 2.330″ to 3.330″
- Shipping weight: 12 pounds
- SKU: 10705
Other standard features of this I beam trolley include side guide rollers to prevent unnecessary wear on track and trolley, extended flanges, and a rugged cast iron body construction. The wheels are bolted on for easy replacement when they are used in high volume production applications.
What is an I-Beam Trolley Used For?
- Moving products from one location to another on a steel I-beam track
- Attach products easily to the trolley with a hook
- The trolley has four wheels which are designed for a straight or tapered beam and work on both straight and curved I-beams
- These beam trolleys can be used for warehouses, garages and other industrial areas where material handling is needed
- Learn more about beam trolley systems and other models available here
What Kind of Beam Does the 10705 Suit?
Ultimation Industries 10705 1/2 Ton Trolley is designed to run on standard I-beams. Standard I-beams have tapered flanges and generally, have the prefix “S” (I.e. S-3 for 3″ American Standard ASTM A36 I-Beam). Here is a link to the dimensions for standard S type I-beams.
This I-beam trolley is similar in design to the Jervis Webb model 10711 beam trolley, and is intended for applications where 1,000 pounds capacity is adequate.
How to Measure I-Beams
It is industry standard to measure the height I-beams and Wide Flange (aka. H Beams). This is not the width of the beam (or flange). See the example below for the dimensions of a 4-inch I-beam.
Engineers and Architects – 2D and 3D CAD Models Available for Download
Contact Ultimation for downloadable 2D AutoCAD, 3D SolidWorks, and Inventor files of this Ultimation I Beam Trolley.