This I-Beam trolley is a Jervis Webb #9792 500 pounds capacity hand pushed I-beam trolley that adapts to 3” and 4” tall I-beams. Standard features include side guide rollers to prevent unnecessary wear on track and trolley and a rugged cast iron body construction. These beam trolleys are industrial duty and are suitable for high volume manufacturing facilities wherever hand-push conveyor beam trolley systems are in use. Ultimation is your source for discount Jervis Webb 9792 Beam trolleys for overhead conveyors. Order online with fast shipping available for most products. Original OEM quality Webb conveyor parts are the “gold standard” for overhead conveyors. Order by 3pm for same day shipping.
What is an I-beam Trolley designed for?
- Moving products from one location to another on a steel I-beam track
- The product can easily be attached to the Trolley with a hook
- The dual wheels are designed for a straight or tapered beam and work on both straight and curved I-beams
- Trolleys can be used for warehouses, garages and other industrial areas where material handling is needed
I-Beam trolley system design
Ultimation and Jervis Webb can supply all your I-beam trolley and conveyor needs and requirements. Whether it’s a simple beam trolley and track with hand push beam trolleys or an entire production line, Ultimation’s engineers will be happy to assist you in configuring and building your system. Email us at [email protected] or call us on 586-771-1881 for help. Note that different capacity hand push I-beam trolley systems require different I-beam track sizes.
The 500-pound hand push I-beam trolley is utilized on I-beam sizes of 3″ and 4″ tall. Various attachments are available, as are track sections with straight track and horizontal and vertical curves. Other sizes available in the hand push I-beam trolley range are 3/4 ton (1,500 pounds), 1 ton (2,000 pounds) and 2 ton (4,000 pounds).
Contact us today for help purchasing discount I-beam trolley components.
I-Beam Trolley Wheel Features
- Beam trolley wheels have been developed specifically for rugged conveyor applications.
- The wheel contains a Conrad-type single row precision bearing in steel or composite retainer ring.
- Components and clearances designed for the most adverse conveyor applications.
- Lowest friction and highest load rating possible for a ball bearing of this size and style.
- Promotes longer life and lower maintenance under all conditions.
Patented Side Roller Features
- Standard on all hand-pushed trolleys.
- Keeps the trolley running smoothly.
- Doesn’t allow the brackets to rub against the flange of the I-beam around the curve.
- Rolling action prevents unnecessary wear on the conveyor track and trolleys.
- Eliminates sloppy side sway.
- Offers greater ease in pushing and moving loads throughout the conveyor system.
What kind of steel beam is an I beam trolley designed for?
I-beam trolley components are designed to run on I beam track with tapered flanges (please see cross-section in the graphic). These are known as “Standard I Beams” and generally have the prefix S (e.g. S6 or S-6 for a 6″ American Standard I beam). Wide Flange or H beams have a wider flange and generally have the prefix WF (e.g. WF6). This wider flange may impact the fit of the product. See dimension “A” in the graphic and if using a wide flange or H style beam ensure this dimension is maintained. Here is a link to the dimensions for standard S type I-beams.
Part Number: 9792, MPN: UI9792, GTIN: 00818070021517