Belt Conveyor System – Roller Bed Style | 18″ Wide x 5′ Long
Ultimation’s roller bed belt conveyor system utilizes the power and efficiency of an Itoh Denki 24V DC motorized conveyor roller. This conveyor is a ‘ready to ship’ motor driven roller (MDR) bed belt conveyor equipped with a pre-mounted power supply enabling plug and play technology. Quick and easy installation, ready to go within 10 minutes!
Features and Dimensions
- 18″ overall width
- 16″ between the frames
- 14″ wide moving belt
- 5-foot overall length
- Made in the USA
- Powder-coated steel frame: 2-1/2″ tall x 1″ flange x 12 Ga.
- Paint color: Ultimation Blue
- Driven by Itoh Denki PM486FE-17 Power Moller and CB-016S7 Drive Card
- Power Moller has brushless 24V DC motor
- 150-pound total live load capacity
- Belt material: Trackmate 120 EMB – Black
- Drive pulley: 1.9″ diameter
- Tail pulley: 1.9″ diameter with take-up
- Speed: an approximate adjustable range of 7 to 55 feet/minute with no load. About 50 feet/minute at a rated speed or less depending on weight of load. Easily adjustment via a speed adjustment dial.
- Adjustable acceleration and deceleration time (0 to 2.5 seconds)
- Manual or automatic recovery of the thermal overload device
- This conveyor includes fully adjustable leg supports. They can be adjusted to a height to 25-1/2″ to 40-3/4″ top of belt height.
- Includes (1) mounted power supply with 110V plug, ready to plug and play!
Belt Conveyor System Installation
- Unpack skid
- Mount conveyor section to legs
- Mount legs to the floor
- Plug in to 110V socket and go!
When to use a belt conveyor?
Belt conveyors are great for moving packages of all sizes. This particular style has the belt riding on a continuous series of rollers, so it has very low friction. Since the rollers are exposed on the side of the belt, it’s only suitable for unit (package) loads, not for bulk materials like carrying sand or materials that are not in containers.
Integrating this conveyor into a larger system
When plugged in to a 110V outlet, this conveyor immediately commences running and will continue running until it is disconnected. Customers with more specific stop and start requirements can add photo-eye sensors (sold separately) to trigger the conveyor to run or stop as a package moves on or off the belt. It can also be connected to a programmable logic controller (PLC) as part of a larger system. The Itoh Denki control card used on this conveyor is highly versatile and adaptable to many common material handing needs.
Need assistance with choosing the correct belt conveyor system to fit your needs? Contact us at 586-771-1881!
More belt conveyor systems and options are available here.