5′ Conveyor Rail with Plastic Skate Wheels | Type 1 Style
Quickly build your own flow rack conveyor system. Available in 5′ sections, this conveyor skate wheel flow rail system uses rollers set on 3″ centers on one side to smoothly convey pallets, cartons or parts of nearly any type.
- Model # UCRP-1-5
- Heavy Duty construction – 260 pounds per foot load rating when fully supported
- Wheel specifications:
- 1-15/16″ (49.0 mm) Diameter
- 5/16″ (8.5 mm) Bore
- 15/16″ (23.5 mm) Bore Length
- 5/8″ (16 mm) Face Width
- 5/32″ (3.97 mm) Diameter Balls, Stainless Steel Material (7 total)
- Wheel material: Acetal Plastic
- Wheel capacity: 55 lbs.
- Turn virtually any surface into a rolling/gliding surface for light to heavy loads
- Great to use on a pick-up truck and trailer beds!
- 12 ga. powder coated steel frames
- Suitable for conveyors and conveyor side guides
- Made in the USA by Ultimation Industries, LLC
Ultimation Flow Rail Design Considerations
- Available in 5′ sections
- Plastic skate wheels
- Used to create simple gravity conveyors or side guides for motorized roller conveyors
- 1-15/16″ diameter (49.0 mm) wheels
- Fully supported load rating is 260 pounds per foot (i.e rollers and bearings loading)
- Flow rail is mounted to a structural surface
- If mounted without full underside supported, the load rating is reduced (see graphic)
Flow Rail Safety
- Never stand on or near flow rack or flow rail track!
- Heavy loads may move quickly and continue to accelerate
- Be careful when creating systems where loads may create pinch points between the load and the rack or conveyor structure
- Contact Ultimation for more design considerations and engineering assistance on +1-586-771-1881
See other available flow rail options here.
Part Number: UCRP-1-5, MPN: UIUCRP-1-5, GTIN: 00818070022620