Polyurethane Coated Conveyor Roller | 1.9″ Dia. Galvanized Steel | 15″ BF
15″ between frame polyurethane coated roller for gravity conveyors from Ultimation. Compatible with Ultimation, Hytrol, and Ashland conveyors. Polyurethane sleeves can be used in the temperature range of -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C).
- 1.9″ overall diameter
- 16 Ga. galvanized steel tube
- 15″ between frame to suit 18″ overall width gravity conveyors. See this blog post on how to measure gravity conveyor roller sizes
- Crimped, greased bearings
- 7/16″ Hex mild steel axle, 16-1/2″ long
- Spring retained on one end. Push the spring in or pull from the other side to enable the roller to enter into the conveyor frame
- Includes pre-installed polyurethane cover measuring .062″ thick
- Polyurethane covers are temperature rated for operation within -80°F to 200°F (-62°C to 93°C)
- 268 pounds total load capacity per roller
- Weight 2.9 pounds per roller
These rollers can be fitted to any system that uses 7/16″ hex axles. Various widths are available, as well as special sizes if necessary (minimum order quantities apply for special sizes). Loose rollers can also be ordered with brackets for use separately from conveyor frames.
Our staff are happy to assist you in analyzing and configuring the discount conveyor roller requirements you need
Gravity conveyors are one of the most cost effective and versatile product lines available. These conveyors are excellent for both permanent and temporary conveyor lines often found in warehouses, shipping departments and assembly areas. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors.
Be safe! Even gravity conveyor rollers and gravity conveyors can create safety hazards in the workplace. This OSHA recommendation from the Canadian Government is a useful source for some safety tips for gravity conveyor usage.
To see more conveyor roller sizes we stock click here.
Part Number: 190R-15-PU, MPN: UI190R-15-PU , GTIN: 00818070025256