Gravity Roller Conveyor | 12″ Wide by 3′ Long | 1.5″ Dia. Rollers
These gravity roller conveyors include the conveyor frames and rollers. Legs (if required) are sold separately. These conveyors are excellent for both permanent and temporary conveyor lines often found in warehouses, shipping departments and assembly areas. Gravity curves and spur options can add to the versatility of straight conveyors. Use these short sections of 3′ long conveyors to provide rolling support surfaces either individually or in pairs (side by side). The rollers sit approximately 1/4″ higher than the frame, allowing the load to protrude over the sides or ends as required.
Ultimation gravity conveyors are available in lengths of 3′, 5′, 8′ and 10′ with widths of 12″, 15″, 18″, 24″ and wider. Rollers can be economical 1.5″ diameter or 1.9″ galvanized conveyor rollers.
Features and Dimensions of Roller Conveyor Model #URS14G12-6-3:
- 12″ Overall width (from outside of the frame to the outside of frame)
- 10″ between frames (i.e the distance inside the frames from one side to the other)
- 3′ Overall length
- Six galvanized 1.5″ diameter steel conveyor rollers
- Roller centers of 6″ between rollers. Frames are pre-prepared with additional holes to accept roller centers of 3″ or 4-1/2″. If additional rollers are required, additional rollers can be purchased here.
- Steel frame 2-1/2″ deep x 1″ flange x 12 Ga. powder-coated steel
- Paint color: Ultimation Blue
- Lead time: Generally ships same day
- Leg supports sold separately – If you need a complete set with support legs, please click here to buy.
- Maximum load per roller: 85 pounds
- Total capacity when assembled: 500 pounds
Optional equipment (not included):
- Guide rails – Adjustable channel guide rails, fixed angle and channel guide rails
- End stops
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for catalogs and more information
Part Number: URS14G12-6-3, MPN: UIRS14G12-6-3, GTIN: 00818070020855