Roller Stand – Conveyor Style | 12 inches Wide by 3 feet Long | Outfeed table
Features and Dimensions of Roller Stand #URS14G12-6-3-Set:
- Complete heavy-duty conveyor stand set. Includes frame, 6 rollers, and two bolt-together pivoting stationary legs. Customer assembly of the legs required.
- 12″ Wide (from outside of the frame to the outside of frame)
- 10″ between frames (i.e the distance inside the frames from one side to the other). The workpiece can be much wider than the rollers because the rollers are set high in the frames. This allows you to smoothly feed the work-piece into and out of the table saw
- 3′ Long
- Galvanized 1.5″ diameter steel rollers
- Roller centers of 6″ between rollers. If you need more rollers, the frames are pre-prepared with extra holes. These are for roller centers of 3″, 4-1/2″. If you need more outfeed rollers, additional rollers can be purchased here.
- Includes adjustable height legs. This adjusts at the top of the legs from 23″ to 38-1/4″ in height. The legs can also pivot so that one end of the table saw roller stand is higher than the other.
- Working height: Approximately 25-3/4″ to 41″ top of roller height
- Steel frame 2-1/2″ deep x 1″ flange x 12 Ga. powder-coated steel
- Paint color: Ultimation Blue
- Total weight of this stand: 45 pounds
- Lead time: Generally ships the same day and always in stock
Contact Ultimation at 586-771-1881 if you require legs of different heights.
- Maximum load per roller: 85 pounds
- Total capacity or roller stand when assembled: 500 pounds
Optional equipment (not included):
- Guide rails – Adjustable channel guide rails, fixed angle and channel guide rails are available for all Ultimation conveyor style roller stands / outfeed tables
- End stops
- See the “Downloads” tab on this page for catalogs and more information
- See this link for more information on using roller stands
A roller stand has many other names. Customers sometimes refer to them as the table saw outfeed tables, a table saw stand, or a table saw extension. We design and manufacture Ultimation’s heavy-duty conveyor range here in the USA. Ultimation has a team of experienced conveyor system engineers with decades of experience. They’ve adapted our conveyor technology to the needs of professional and amateur woodworking and tradespeople. Heavy-duty construction is our starting point for every project. A typical safety factor would be 1.5 or greater for all systems. We test the durability of all designs and materials before construction.
Quality and Design
The adjustable legs and ability to set each end is very important to align the roller stand to the saw. Single roller style units lack this feature. With an Ultimation roller stand you can easily provide a smooth and stable rolling surface. It aligns perfectly with the adjacent operation. Whether it’s a saw or some other type of equipment, this will help you get a better result. You can also lag the legs to the floor for even greater stability. It’s a versatile and rugged addition to any home workshop or industrial facility.
Use the ergonomic design for a wide range of activities. Sturdy feet and high capacity rollers make it one of the highest capacity units on the market. There are no plastic parts anywhere included in this unit. We make all components from either galvanized or powder-coated steel. The result is a rugged frame with smooth gliding rollers.
Our warranty is 12 months from the date of sale. Tough chip-resistant powder coat finish and galvanized rollers help achieve long life. Your Ultimation roller stand will not only work well, but it will look great for many years! This product will ship with the 3 foot long conveyor section already assembled. The legs are shipped ready for customer assembly which is done in less than 5 minutes.
Compatibility with other Ultimation gravity conveyors
The 3 foot long 12-inch wide roller beds in this product are fully compatible with the Ultimation range of 1.5″ diameter gravity conveyors. Join several units together to create a simple gravity conveyor system. They are ideal for handling light to medium loads. Ultimation gravity conveyors are available in lengths of 3 feet, 5 feet, and 10 feet. In addition to the 12-inch width of this product, they are also available in widths of 18″ and 24″. Custom systems in any width can be manufactured.
Connector kits are used to bolt lengths of conveyors together as required. Roller conveyors are used in many industrial and distribution center operations. Although they are among the most affordable types of conveyors, be careful. They lack the ability to provide controlled movement of loads. But with thoughtful design you can include them in larger material handling systems. For example, you can use roller conveyors between two belt conveyors or between two motorized conveyors.
The connections between the legs and the conveyor frames include a special plate. This known as a pivot plate and allows the conveyor section tilt upwards or downwards if needed. Remember these important points if you are using this product as part of a gravity conveyor system:
- Never stand on or near gravity conveyors. Because of the low-friction bearings, you will fall and may suffer serious injury.
- Heavy loads may move quickly and continue to speed up! Ensure that any decline sections are carefully configured and tested.
- Be careful when creating systems where loads may create pinch points. Especially between the load and the rack or conveyor structure.
Buy direct from the manufacturer and save
Our fabrication facility is in Roseville, Michigan in the greater Detroit area. We don’t use distributors, sales agents, or pester you with outbound email marketing. Our sales philosophy is simple: Build the best product we can at the lowest price. Then offer those products directly to our customers through our online sales channels. If you need our customer service team, we are only a phone call away on 586-771-1881. A human operator will answer your call. And if you contact us by email, we’ll respond to your request within 24 hours every time.
Note: Some product images show other models and/or optional additional equipment such as leg supports which are sold separately. Check specifications of this model before ordering
Part Number: URS14G12-6-3-set, MPN: UIRS14G12-6-3-set, GTIN: 00818070020862