Air Nozzle ¼” | 45° Angled Tip for Polyurethane Sleeve Installation
This 1/4″ air nozzle from Ultimation is the perfect tool for assisting with the installation of polyurethane sleeves on rollers. This air nozzle with a 45° tip is designed to slip under the polyurethane sleeve during installation. This creates air flow between the roller and the sleeve. The air flow from the nozzle fills the space under the polyurethane sleeve removing friction and making the sleeve installation painless. Looking for polyurethane sleeves for your roller application? Check out our options here.
- Helps eliminate friction between roller and sleeve during installation
- 45° angled tip to easily slip under polyurethane cover
- 1/4″ air fitting
- Recommended 65-80 PSI
Why use polyurethane sleeves on rollers?
Polyurethane covers, also known as poly-sleeves, add a ton of benefits to your roller application including (but not limited to):
- Protect your products from potential damage
- Protect your roller from heavy wear-and-tear, extending the life-cycle of your roller
- Provide additional friction on your conveyor line, especially useful for product moving up inclines
- Reduce the overall noise generated by the roller application
Part Number: AIR-NOZZLE, MPN: UIAIR-NOZZLE, GTIN: 00818070024501