Power Supply for 24V DC Motor Driven Rollers
This modular power supply can be used to power up to 8 individual zones of 24V DC Motor Driven Rollers (MDR). The power supply units are pre-wired internally and ready to install complete with mounting bracket, 3R NEMA rated enclosure, lockable safety disconnect, circuit breakers and a power supply. 480 watts (20 amps) output.
- Select from input voltage of 480 / 240 / 120 volts (select from drop-down menu when ordering)
- 480 watts output
- Output voltage 24V DC
- Output current 20 amps
- Connect up to 8 individual Itoh Denki or Interroll motor driven rollers (MDRs) for zone control of conveyors
- NEMA-rated enclosure with tools required to open for safety (NEMA 3R, 4, 12 and type 13). IP66 rating for dust and water ingress
- Lockable disconnect
- Circuit breakers on input side; fuse protection on power supply
- Mounting bracket included
- 120 volt version is equipped with standard AC electrical plug. 240V and 480V versions require a licensed electrician for installation
- Does not include power cable from power supply enclosure to MDR control card (order separately depending on motor controller model chosen)
- Power supply includes a single pole circuit breaker on the 24V output side. These units are protected on the feed side and the output side.
Safety Considerations for Power Supply for 24V Motor Driven Rollers
When installing a Power Supply for 24V Motor Driven Rollers and using 3-phase power sources (240 VAC or 480VAC), the electrical installation to the supply side power source should be performed by a licensed electrician.
Compatible Motor Driver Cards
- Itoh Denki CB-016S7
- Itoh Denki HB-510
A 480 watt power supply can handle up to 8 motorized rollers. When calculating the number of power supplies required, consider the power draw of each motorized roller and whether all rollers are ever running simultaneously under full load.
Our power supplies utilize UL listed power supply units and UL listed enclosures