Interroll MultiControl Card | S-1101834
The Interroll MultiControl is a four-zone driver card, meaning that up to four EC310 RollerDrives and sensors can be connected. This Interroll control card is also a certified I/O (input/output) device for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, and can be networked with other MultiControl cards and a PLC.
Sensors and EC310 RollerDrives can be integrated directly into the field bus layer via the MultiControl. This allows for saving a complete additional sensor/actuator layer.
- Rated Voltage: 24 V DC
- Voltage Range: 19 to 26 V DC
- Current Consumption:
- Logic and Sensors: 1.7 A
- RollerDrive Rate Current: 4 x 2 A = 8 A
- RollerDrive Max. Startup Current: 4 x 4 A = 16 A
- Ambient Temperature in Operation: -22º F to 104º F
- Ambient Temperature during Transport and Storage: -40º F to 185º F
- Max. installation height (above sea level): 3,300 ft max, but may result in a reduction of the performance values
- Real-time communication with a PLC
- Configuration via the web interface or PLC
- Housing designed for industrial use with protection class IP54
- UL Certified
Connections and Cables
Power is supplied by a standard, Interroll flat ribbon cable (sold separately), which are connected to the MultiControl with the aid of piercing contacts. Deactivation of the RollerDrive is possible with an active bus when a second flat ribbon cable is attached. Up to four RollerDrives and four sensors can be connected to the MultiControl; four additional inputs or outputs can be added via Y cables (also sold separately). Two network cables can be connected via the M12 plugs supplied on the card.
Thanks to plug-and-play technology, the Interroll MultiControl is fast and easy to replace and requires no configuration. Its extremely simple operation means even unqualified personnel can exchange devices.
Interroll MultiControl Software
For use of the MultiControl together with a PLC, a device description (electronic data sheet) is required. Please go to Interroll’s website to download the Zip-file which will include EDS-files for PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, and EtherCAT.
Looking for other Interroll products or components? Check out this link or give us a call at 586-771-1881. Ultimation is a leading Interroll distributor with engineers ready to assist you with your application.