Enclosed Track with Welded End Yokes | 20′ Long
Unibilt enclosed track with pre-welded end yokes uses the range of Unibilt components to create light to medium duty conveyor applications. Systems can be hand push (manual), simple motorized circuits or “power and free” systems where the trolleys can engage and disengage from a moving chain. Ideally suited to finishing facility conveyors, the Unibilt chain system can withstand maximum temperatures up to 450º F with proper lubrication.
Webb part number 16997 is for 20′ long track sections without welded yokes. Dimensions of the track are shown in the graphics on this page.
Note: Webb Unibilt enclosed track is made exclusively by Webb to suit the Unibilt chain system.
When to use yokes on Unibilt conveyor track systems
- When attaching two sections of track together, yokes can be welded to the track ends, allowing one section of track to be bolted to another. These Unibilt tracks with yokes mounted at each end are sold in ‘ready to hang’ condition. They are pre-painted to match the track color, and can be purchased here in 5′, 6′ and 8′, 10′ and 20′ lengths. By purchasing track according to the distance required for support centers, a fully-bolted connection for the tracks can be achieved.
- Civil engineers often prefer fully-bolted track connections rather than welded connections as the yokes are pre-welded to the track by certified welders in a more controlled production quality ISO 9001 environment
- When mounting Unibilt track to overhead support structures, additional yokes are used to achieve the necessary support centers required to safely support the track. These yokes may be purchased loose, and then welded to the track at appropriate support center distances. Additional yokes (unpainted) can be purchased here
Yoke Specifications and mounting hardware
- Material: 8 Ga, 3/16″ thick
- (4) Main connection points: 13/32″ Note: Use these connection points to bolt track sections together
- (4) Additional connection points: 17/32″ Note: Use these connection points to hang the track from overhead support structure and add sway bracing if required
- Recommended fasteners for track to track connections (13/32″ holes):
- 3/8-16NC HHCS x 1-1/4″ Long (Grade 5 or equiv