Powered Roller MDR Conveyor | 18″ W x 5′ L | Includes Power Supply
This MDR conveyor is a ‘ready to ship’ powered roller MDR conveyor that features individual zones powered by Interroll or Itoh Denki 24V DC motorized conveyor rollers. These motor-driven rollers (MDR’s) allows the product to move along the conveyor one zone at a time. The conveyors are pre-equipped with photo-eye sensors to start and stop the conveyor automatically as required. Includes (1) mounted 120V power supply with plug for quick system setup!
Features and Dimensions of Model #MDR19-18-5:
- Choose from 2 or 3 motorized roller zones on 3 inch or 4.5-inch roller centers
- O-ring style drive belts connecting each roller in the zone to the motor
- 18-inch overall width MDR conveyor (from outside of the frame to outside of frame)
- 15 inches between frames (i.e the widest the product can move along the conveyor)
- 5 ft overall length
- 24V DC motorized rollers
- 1.9-inch diameter
- Itoh Denki HB-510P Driver Cards (PNP output) or Interroll MultiControl (Controls up to 4 MDRs)
- Galvanized 1.9″ diameter, 16 Ga. galvanized flo-coat tube rollers
- 115899-GP unground, crimped, greased bearings
- 7/16 inch hex mild steel axle
- Spring retained on one end
- (2) wide grooves to match Itoh Denki and Interroll rollers
- Steel frame 3-1/2″ deep x 1-1/2″ flange x 10 Ga. powder-coated steel with bolt-in cross members
- Includes (2) SMS-5 leg supports with adjustable height of 20-26″
- If a different top of roller height is required please request in order notes
- Includes (1) 120V to 24V DC Power Supply, ready to plug and play!
- Speed range options:
- Interroll: Approximately 10 to 190 FPM
- Itoh Denki: Approximately 50 to 190 FPM
- The load rating per zone is 110 lbs. maximum
Using multiple units of these conveyors end to end? Industrial, lockable power supplies are available and sold separately. You will need one power supply for every 8 motor-driven rollers (zones). Click here to order.
Why Use Motorized Roller MDR Conveyors?
Itoh Denki and Interroll motorized roller conveyors (known as MDR conveyors) save space by eliminating traditional power transmission components, plus multiple lines can be tiered up to take less vertical space. The quiet operation and space-saving features make the MDR conveyor very versatile. Transportation and zero pressure accumulation are two typical applications of MDR conveyor and with the “Run on Demand” feature, the rollers are off when no product is detected which results in saving energy. These motors are sometimes known as drum motors or roller drive motors, and when used to control zones they are suited for zero pressure accumulation (ZPA) conveying.
Part Number: MDR19-15-5, MPN: UIMDR19-15-5, GTIN: 00818070021951